Diversity survey summary
GP & S is an ICAEW registered accountancy firm with qualified partners and staff including professional and support staff
The following is a summary of responses received to the diversity survey conducted in April 2021:
- 18% are aged between 35-44, 70% are 45 years or older and 12% are 25 years old or younger.
- 53% are female and 47% male
- All persons considered they had no disability and that their day to day activities were not limited because of health problems.
- 88% are white British.
- 35% are Christian and 47% have no religion. The reminder preferred either not to say or have another religion.
- 82% attended a UK state school with 65% achieving A Level or a vocational qualification. 41% are qualified Chartered Accountants.
- 82% came from households who did not receive income support.
- 47% are married.