Diversity survey summary
GP & S is a ICAEW registered accountancy firm with qualified partners and staff including professional and support staff
The following is a summary of responses received to the diversity survey conducted in January 2019:
Download the report in pdf
- 53% are aged between 35-44, 34% are 45 years or older and 13% are 25 years old or younger.
- 53% are female and 47% male
- All considered they had no disability or preferred not to say.
- All considered their day to day activities were not limited because of health problems or disabilities or they preferred not to say.
- 80% are white British.
- 50% are Christian, 14% have another religion and 36% preferred not to say what faith they have.
- 87% attended a UK state school while 79% did not attend university and 44% attained a professional qualification.
- 73% came from households who did not receive income support and 7% received free school meals.