Diversity survey summary
GP & S is an ICAEW registered accountancy firm with qualified partners and staff including professional and support staff.
The following is a summary of responses received to the diversity survey concluded on 30th March 2023:
- 11% are aged between 16-24, 6% are aged between 25-34, 12% are aged between 35-44, 67% are 45 years or older and 4% of respondents preferred not to say.
- 50% identified as female, 39% identified as male with the remaining preferred not to say
- A clear majority of all persons considered they had no disability with only 6% saying their day-to-day activities were limited a little because of health problems.
- 83% are white British.
- 28% are Christian and 61% have no religion. The reminder preferred either not to say or have another religion.
- 83% attended a UK state school with 55% achieving A Level or a vocational qualification. 39% are qualified Chartered Accountants.
- 72% were not entitled to free school meals.
- 44% are married.